John Knouse's Miscellanea
This page has had [an error occurred while processing this directive]
This page was last revised on November 20, 2017.
- These are icons for MS Windows. Feel free to use them.
- A brief guide to using colors on your Web pages.
- A brain teaser. A combination of problem-solving skills and knowledge. The first one is still posted because
nobody's guessed it right yet.
- Another opportunity to express myself.
- To help you run your house and your life
- The Jefferson County Memorial Forest is a 5,300-acre forest preserve in Jefferson County, Kentucky, just outside
Louisville, Kentucky. I've worked extensively there and offer my perspective.
- None of the magazines have yet bought any of my stories, but I keep writing them, so I'm putting them in here.